Saturday, August 2, 2008

Warped!

Wow yesterday was probably the best day I've had all summer. Warped Tour was amazingg! First we saw Relient K, who were so good live and we were really close and yeah it was exciting.


We The Kings!
My personal favorite, Motion City Soundtrack.
Most fun/crazy concert of the day, soo much crowd surfing
and sweatyness and jumping and ah. good timesBetween The Trees. I had never heard of them, but they were really good
we actually got to meet them after the show. It was pretty sweetForever The Sickest Kids!
Totally talked to them when they were recycling after the show
Cobra Starship! They were amazingThe Academy Is...Travis from We The Kings with The Academy Is...
Angels and Airwaves

Tom!
Katy Perry. lol not my idea
Gym Class Heros ended the nightLots of pictures haha. Great day! I was so tired afterwards.

1 comment:

rosegarden funeral said...

COBRA STARSHIP?
WE THE KINGS?
THE ACADEMY IS?
okay, now i'm jealous.